Some talk about Bumle
years old, but keeps well
km, Bumle has driven
Km / l he runs on average
kg weighs Bumle without my stuff
- Bumle is a Fiat Ducato Eura Mobil of less than 6 meters
- He's from 1999
- With an 2.8 tdi engine
- Own weight of 2.325 kg / Total weight of 3.400 kg
- 4 beds, kitchen, bathroom with toilet, 4 seating and a lot of cupboard space
- Fridge with freezer.
- Drum boiler with 12 liters that gives me warm and hot water
- Solar cells (Coronation 100w) on the roof
- 2 consumer batteries under the floor in the 'living room'
- 2 split screen cameras. One is installed as a rear camera and the other over the 'front door'. Both cameras have infrared.
- Has installed LPG solid bottle gas - read more here
I had made a lot of considerations before it became Bumle. Because it must be my home indefinitely. I loved Thorleif (my Old Land Rover) So should it be a Land Rover? How much space would I have? Should it be new or used, if so, how old? What brand and model? What about the engine?
All in all I looked around a lot and with some guidance I came to Bumle. And I am SO happy about that choice as I now have a small house with me. I do not have to move things around for it to work with sitting / sleeping places.